Thursday, January 21, 2010

DisneyLAAAAAANNNNDDD!
























I honest to goodness did not believe all my dreams would come true by visiting Disneyland. Nor did I have any desire to deal with what I thought was going to be the Mecca of all small screaming children. I was terribly terribly wrong.
At eight o clock on Day 3 I was pitching fits about being dragged to Disneyland. Then at ten thirty, when we arrived and Liz, very wisely, led me to the Star Tours ride, and I decided I'd like to stay forever.
All of my dreams have not come true, but then I ONLY spent eleven hours there....
We waited through some ridiculous lines, which turned out to be totally worth it for Pirates of the Caribbean, and India Jones. And while watching the Jedi training camp (I was too tall to play. And they don't allow anyone who could actually beat their pathetic looking Darth Vader.), I had the best Mocha. Ever. The whole experience was magical. Thanks to Liz for dragging me there. I say we pack up our things and move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment