Friday, February 26, 2010

What's Next.

Although, it shouldn't be next as I barely have a handle on the Ukulele... it's going to be. I have a music problem. I keep buying bits and pieces, and now I've found a lovely little shop in Kingston that supplies all those bits and pieces. I just put a USB audio interface on hold. I've never used one and I don't know how to use one (in fact I just found out what it looks like), but I'm sure I can figure it out (if you know, please let me know!). Now I have my eye on a Fender banjo that I spotted in the city. I only just touched a banjo for the very first time last weekend. But it only has five strings! How hard can it possibly be?! And that is why I have a problem. "How hard can it possibly be?" and then WHAM. I buy it.
Over the past few weeks I have purchased a laptop (solely for musicalish purposes), a new mic, a few stands, numerous strings for various instruments, etc. I go to shows not to see a show but to hear different types of lyric writing and different styles of guitar playing.
So, here is what inspires me lately (and helps add to my new little addiction...).

No comments:

Post a Comment