Monday, September 21, 2009

Le Belle Epoche...

This is the 24th year in a row that I've missed New York Fashion Week. I may have to have a party to celebrate this bittersweet anniversary....
Since I could not be there though, the designers I adore kindly put up pictures and Style.com contributed lovely, lovely videos.
Here are some of my favorites, ones that inspire, and pieces and outfits I am absolutely going to copy (this is probably why i never get invited to fashion week. I'm a sneaky fashion copy-cat).
And Pre-Spring? Really? You have to go and make up seasons to get gussied up for, where seasons don't belong?! I love and hate that idea...
I got goosebumps all over the place when I was watching the Anna Sui runway show and she used the tremendously talented band, Bat For Lashes. Almost the same degree of goosebumps I got when "DJ Mr. F " combined The Decemberists and The Cantina song from Star Wars, A New Hope... almost...




Betsy;



Chanel;



Carolina;

Proenza;








1 comment: