Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Heart New York; Saratoga Edition
















Lizzie Menthol and I went for an adventure in New York last weekend. It turned out to be not so fun for Liz, as she caught a mild case of the swine flu or something... she was sick for all of our adventure (and also had to deal with waking up at three a.m. to Tristen and I mesmerized by really loud late night cartoons. I'm sorry, Lizzie Menthol...). I pulled every muscle in my neck whilst tribal dancing until four in the morning, and did not have full range of motion until five days later (entirely worth it.). Then it rained. But rain in NY is not a terrible thing (unless you've caught the plague. which she did.), it was very mild and lovely (except for the bit on the highway, on the way back to Albany. we very nearly died in the crazy downpours.). Rain doesn't just fall in Saratoga. It dances. All this really to say, nothing can shake my LURVE of upstate NY.

1 comment: