Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!





Two costume changes! The first, of course, is the truly outrageous Jem from Jem and the Holograms (Liz gave me the pink wig when she gave up on the idea of jem, and as I am feeling more than a little ill and have done really nothing else today but sleep and watch episodes of Jem, I decided to try it out.).
And the second is my take on 1955 Bettie Crocker! I got the dress at Marshalls for $3 last year at the end of the season. And I was up until two a.m., finishing the apron last night. This costume sort of became 1955 Bettie Crocker Barbie after a while, and hours and hours of mindnumbing sewing til all hours. I'm pretty psyched with the outcome!

2 comments:

  1. As Bettie Crocker, you appear to be fighting off a laughing fit :) ....and that made me laugh, thanks and here's to hopes you had a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete