Wednesday, November 4, 2009

To Do List; November







1. Tiramisu- The best-sounding recipe I've found so far can be found HERE
Along with all sorts of baked goodness. I just found this blogger today, and she is an instant favorite. Love love love recipe blogs!

2. Winter White Soup. In my head, it has to be snowing out for me to make this one. There has to be a fire in the fire place, and loved ones will have just come in out of the snow. They are all wearing cream coloured cable-knit sweaters. I think I may have seen this scenario in a Folger's commercial a while ago and it is now stuck in my head .... Anyway, the recipe I plan to use is HERE (and, of course, I'm planning on tweaking a bit)

3. Felt Sushi and Poptarts!!!! There will be more variety than that. Can't live on felt Sushi and Poptarts alone, after all. I have soooo much felt waiting to be used! The only problem here is I've been doing this by trial and error. I wish I had a pattern for some of these, as they are a lot harder to create than you would think. If you have an idea, or know of patterns, let me know!

4. I am so tricking out all of my old sweatshirts and copying this from Modcloth. Modcloth is an awesome site, particularly for vintage. The new stuff is also great, but I can't justify spending $40, when I can make it for way less than that. If I had more money than I had time, maybe. But for now I'm content to use this site for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment