Tuesday, November 24, 2009

.Give . Thanks.








It's almost Thanksgiving Eve, the kickoff to the holiday season, and more importantly, the night of The 4th annual Thanksgiving Eve Fiasco! A night, in Cambridge, MA, of punk, Lemincelo, and very. very. very. high. fashion. At least for Captain Jacks, Miz Menthol and Myself. I do believe we are the only ones who dress up for this shindig.... The event is held every year at TT the Bears (only 8 bucks kids!), on Brookline St. and right off Mass Ave. The lineup is always stellar and last year included an old-west style bar fight following the show. Sure to be a grand time!
I decided about two hours ago that the dress that I was making for tomorrow night is not high fashiony enough, that and it'll be absolutely freezing cold. So, I'm off to begin and hopefully finish dress no. 2 before early tomorrow morning, as I have butcher work for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment