Monday, December 7, 2009



Felty Goodies for Corabelle and Nutmeg! So far there's only two breakfasts, but soon there will be lunch and dinner and baked goods.


This years' Christmas cards. Recycled brown paper bags and vintage buttons (supposedly my great grandmothers'!), and tea-stained paper.


Tea stained paper is my second favorite project of this Monday, and the nicest smelling.

And my very favorite was fusing plastic shopping bags! When you fold them up and iron them (between sheets of parchment, of course.), they become sheets of pliable fabric-y plastic. I've made a few things with it, but my favorite is the wallet. I know I am somewhat blinded by creativity, but I think it's sort of genius!

Messy messy art room...Finished product!

3 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ Gwen, you're amazing! I'd love to take photos of your stuff sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the wallet! The patterens created by the ovelapping logos are superb! Great-ness Gwen...

    ReplyDelete